|Haec est taberna Victionarium ubi potes si dubia habes, explanationes quaerere, nuntia ad nos mittere et cetera.
Ut sententias antiquiores legas vide tabernae acta priora.
We need a new model to work with. I prefer the french model mixed with some other dictionaries. If you have any other ideas, i'll hear from you. -- DenisWasRight (disputatio) 15:59, 30 Maii 2016 (UTC)
- I agree, the French model is acceptable, though it's not very different from other wiktionaries, or is it?
- Up to now an outstanding property of Victionarium was the fact, that there's no agglomeration of multiple language entries on one page. Each language has its own page and there's a kind of disambiguation page (like in Wikipedia, but called "discretiva") which has links to all existing pages of the same or a similar lemma in different languages. It's my opinion that this property should be kept, independently of the new layout of an individual page. --YaganZ (disputatio) 16:57, 30 Maii 2016 (UTC)
Gadget for adding translations[+/-]
We need the gadget for adding translations without editing the page. We can use the english tamplate trans-top and the script to create it. Unfortunately I'm not good at that. -- DenisWasRight (disputatio) 15:59, 30 Maii 2016 (UTC)
- I'll take a look at how difficult or easy it is to transfer the template to Victionarium. I did a lot of interwiki template transfers, but sometimes it was necessary to transfer a complete infrastructure of sub-templates too. --YaganZ (disputatio) 17:38, 30 Maii 2016 (UTC)
- OK, if we are going to have some specification of what has to be changed, I'll ask for help. --YaganZ (disputatio) 17:15, 30 Maii 2016 (UTC)
- I already inserted some CCS code into my private commons.css to make the inflection tables look better. The MediaWiki:* pages are protected, so we need administrator rights to modify. --YaganZ (disputatio) 17:12, 30 Maii 2016 (UTC)
- I don't think this to be an urgent topic but you might "borrow" some text from Vicipaedia. Since this is the Latin wiktionary, it would be a good idea to offer the policies in Latin too. --YaganZ (disputatio) 17:23, 30 Maii 2016 (UTC)
- I'm not sure which kind of topics you mean. I spent a lot of work to categorize by linguistic topics inside templates. I guess you mean semantic or physical topics, but I'll see. --YaganZ (disputatio) 17:32, 30 Maii 2016 (UTC)