Jump to navigation Jump to search
- † inexistence; nonexistence, nonsubsistence; nonentity, nil; negativeness &c adj.; nullity; † nihility, nihilism; tabula rasa, blank; abeyance; absence; no such thing; nonbeing, nothingness, oblivion.
- annihilation; extinction; extinguishment, extirpation, Nirvana, obliteration.
- not exist; have no existence; be null and void; cease to exist; pass away, perish; be extinct, become extinct &c adj.; die out; disappear; melt away, dissolve, leave not a rack behind; go, be no more; die.
- annihilate, render null, nullify; abrogate; destroy; take away; remove; obliterate, extirpate.
- † inexistent, nonexistent; negative, blank; missing, omitted; absent; insubstantial, shadowy, spectral, visionary.
- unreal, potential, virtual; baseless, in nubibus; unsubstantial; vain.
- unborn, † uncreated, unbegotten, unconceived, unproduced, unmade.
- perished, annihilated, &c v.; extinct, exhausted, gone, lost, vanished, departed, gone with the wind; defunct.
- fabulous, ideal, supposititious.