Jump to navigation Jump to search
- existence, being, entity, ens, esse, subsistence.
- reality, actuality; positiveness &c adj.; fact, matter of fact, sober reality; truth; actual existence.
- presence; coexistence
- stubborn fact, hard fact; not a dream; no joke.
- center of life, essence, inmost nature, inner reality, vital principle.
- (exsistentiae scientia) ontology.
- exist, be; have being &c n.; subsist, live, breathe, stand, obtain, be the case; occur; have place, prevail; find oneself, pass the time, vegetate.
- consist in, lie in; be comprised in, be contained in, be constituted by.
- come into existence &c n.; arise; come forth.
- become; bring into existence.
- abide, continue, endure, last, remain, stay.
- existing &c v.; existent, under the sun; in existence &c n.; extant; afloat, afoot, on foot, current, prevalent; undestroyed.
- real, actual, positive, absolute; true; substantial, substantive; self-existing, self-existent; essential.
- well-founded, well-grounded; †unideal, unimagined; not potential; authentic.