Fasciculus:Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy (Thieme 2000, ISBN 0865779287).pdf has been deleted because it is a copyright violation. Do not upload these in the future. Nard the Bard (disputatio) 15:55, 29 Augusti 2012 (UTC)
The Wikimedia Foundation (“Wikimedia”) has taken down content that you posted here: http://la.wiktionary.org/wiki/Fasciculus:Pocket_Atlas_of_Human_Anatomy_(Thieme_2000,_ISBN_0865779287).pdf because someone alleged that your post infringes on a copyright.
When someone makes a validly formulated notice of copyright infringement, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) requires Wikimedia to take the content down and to notify you that we have removed the content. This notice, by itself, does not mean that anyone is suing you. The take-down requestor might only be interested in removing the content from our site.
- What Can You Do?
You are not obligated to take any action, but if you feel that your content does not infringe on any copyrights, you can contest the take-down request by submitting a ‘counter-notice’ to us. Before doing so, you should understand your legal position and you may wish to consult with an attorney. If you submit a counter-notice, the alleged copyright holder can stop us from restoring the content by suing you. Please note that Wikimedia will not be a party to any legal action that arises from you sending a counter-notice, and that Wikimedia is unable to provide you with legal advice.
- Filing a Counter-Notice
If you choose to submit a counter notice, you must send a letter to email@example.com asking Wikimedia to restore your content. The letter must comply with DMCA standards and must contain the following:
- A link to where the content was before we took it down;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you believe the content was taken down mistakenly;
- Your name, address, and phone number;
- If your address is in the United States, a statement that says “I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in the district where my address is located, and I will accept service of process from the person who complained about the content I posted”; or if your address is outside the United States, a statement that says “I agree to accept service of process in any jurisdiction where I can be found”; and finally,
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Pursuant to the DMCA, Wikimedia must inform the alleged copyright holder that you sent us a counter-notice and give the alleged copyright holder a copy of the counter-notice. We will restore the content you posted within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days, provided that the alleged copyright holder does not give notice of suit to restrain re-posting of the material.
As a matter of policy and under appropriate circumstances, Wikimedia will block the accounts of repeat infringers as provided under the DMCA.
Wikimedia appreciates your support of Wiktionary and will be happy to assist you if you have any additional concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this notice.