Jump to navigation Jump to search
- † irrelation, dissociation; † misrelation; inapplicability; † inconnection; multifariousness; disconnection; inconsequence, independence; incommensurability; irreconcilableness; heterogeneity; unconformity; irrelevancy, impertinence, nihil ad rem; intrusion; non-pertinence.
- have no relation to; have no bearing upon, have no concern with, have no business with; not concern; have no business there, have nothing to do with, intrude.
- bring in head and shoulders, drag in head and shoulders, lug in head and shoulders.
- † irrelative, irrespective, unrelated; arbitrary; independent, unallied; unconnected, disconnected; adrift, isolated, insular; extraneous, strange, alien, foreign, outlandish, exotic.
- not comparable, incommensurable, heterogeneous; unconformable.
- irrelevant, inapplicable; not pertinent, not to the purpose; impertinent, inapposite, beside the mark, a propos de bottes; aside from the purpose, away from the purpose, foreign to the purpose, beside the purpose, beside the question, beside the transaction, beside the point; misplaced; traveling out of the record.
- remote, far-fetched, out of the way, forced, neither here nor there, quite another thing; detached, segregate; † disquiparant.
- multifarious; discordant.
- incidental, parenthetical, obiter dicta, episodic.