Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Haec pagina stipula thesauraria est.|
Quaeso amplifica eam annotando et addendo.
- Status consanguinitatis: consanguinity, relationship, kindred, blood; parentage; † filiation, affiliation; lineage, † agnation, connection, alliance; family connection, family tie; ties of blood; nepotism.
- Species consanguinitatis: kinsman, kinfolk; kith and kin; relation, relative; connection; sibling, sib; next of kin; uncle, aunt, nephew, niece; cousin, † cousin-german; first cousin, second cousin; cousin once removed, cousin twice removed; &c near relation, distant relation; brother, sister, one's own flesh and blood.
- family, fraternity; brotherhood, sisterhood, † cousinhood.
- race, stock, generation; sept; stirps, side; strain; breed, clan, tribe, nation.
- be related to &c adj.; claim relationship with &c n.