Jump to navigation Jump to search
- addition, annexation, † adjection; junction; superposition, superaddition, † superjunction, superfetation; accession, reinforcement; increase; increment, supplement; accompaniment; interposition; insertion.
- add, annex, affix, † superadd, subjoin, superpose; clap on, saddle on; tack to, append, tag; † ingraft; saddle with; sprinkle; introduce; insert.
- become added, accrue; † advene, supervene.
- reinforce, reenforce, † restrengthen; swell the ranks of; augment.
- added &c v.; additional; supplemental, supplementary; † suppletory, subjunctive; † adjectitious, † adscititious, † ascititious; additive, extra, accessory.
- au reste, in addition, more, plus, extra; and, also, likewise, too, furthermore, further, item; and also, and eke; else, besides, to boot, et cetera; &c; and so on, and so forth; into the bargain, cum multis aliis, over and above, above and beyond, moreover.
- with, withal; including, inclusive, as well as, not to mention, let alone; together with, along with, coupled with, in conjunction with; conjointly; jointly.